Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right path. PROVERBS 3:5-6

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What first sparked our interest in Caleb

I first saw Caleb's picture a few years ago and immediately thought he looked so much like our then foster son, Alex. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for kids with Down Syndrome because of watching our neighbor's little girl with Down Syndrome grow up across the street from us. I remember thinking how I wished we would have been able to afford to adopt him then. At that time, we had just moved into a brand new home and were in the process of adopting our two foster sons that we have had since 2007. Here is the picture! You'll have to excuse the lotion on Alex's head. He was supposed to be napping. You can tell by the look on his face that he knew he made a bad choice. hahaha!

No comments: