Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right path. PROVERBS 3:5-6

Monday, October 19, 2009

Officially Renters

We closed on our house today. It's so strange because we still get to stay here until our house it built. We had our closing and then met w/ our buyer after to sign lease documents. Everything has really gone so smooth that I'm waiting for the ball to drop. Now we have to focus on our house plans. I am not looking forward to that process. I'm praying it goes as smooth as everything else has.

My little ones have a visit scheduled w/ mom this week. We adjusted the time, hoping that she will be more likely to make the visits. They have been with us since July and have only seen her once.

They are really fitting in great now. We have our routine down and behaviors and sleeping have really improved. We took all the kids to the pumpkin patch yesterday and had a great time. I appreciate the help from Mason & Madisyn. They were great at helping w/ the little ones. I'll post pics this week sometime. I think I took a few w/ out the little ones. I hate that I can't post pics of them too!!

Blessings,
Angel

No comments: