Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right path. PROVERBS 3:5-6

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I feel like I have neglected this blog, not that I have many followers, but still. I have been using Facebook more to keep in touch with family and friends. It's a lot easier to jot something down, a thought here, a thought there.

Sometimes I just want to write w/out everyone I know reading it, so here are my thoughts: I have had a stirring inside me for a few weeks now. I'm not sure what it is. I have a feeling that God is preparing me for something and it scares me because I'm not sure what it is. I feel a strong desire to seek him, but I'm not sure what I need. Please pray for knowledge!! I hate the unknown!!

Many Blessings,
Angel

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Happy to pray sweet Angel. How exciting, you will let us know right? I don't have a facebook ...so please do make a post.

xoxox
Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 6 3/4 adopted