Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; think about Him in all your ways, and He will guide you on the right path. PROVERBS 3:5-6

Monday, February 1, 2010

I found out today that my little boys will be seeing mom and dad together tomorrow. They have only seen her a few time since they were placed with us back in July, but have been seeing dad on a regular basis for awhile now. Mom has decided that she has to get it together for her little ones. I've been praying for this and I'm supposed to be happy about it, right??? Then why did my stomach dropped while reading the email from the CW?

My head and my heart are fighting right now.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Oh Angel;

May God strengthen you for the task of Love. I am praying he sends you refreshing, wisdom, insight, a new depth of love for your little boys...a love that is real, deep and attached, regardless of where they *might* go...for if you don't give it to them, they might never experience it. May Jesus shine through your every action, your every breath and may these little boys be impacted for life.

sending a hug!


Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Kimmie said...

Hi Angel

It has been a few weeks since you posted...how are you?

How is your house coming? You must be so excited as it progresses.

thinking about you ;-)

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted